Thursday, April 5, 2012

Artifacts


This is a picture that William Etty painted of me in my middle age years.
. "Brooke Keith." Course Materials: Literature, Film, and Theatre Studies. University of Essex, 2008. Web. 3 Apr 2012.




This is a picture of Etienne Choron, the director of the Paris Opera who discovered me as I was singing in the streets.

Persil, Adam. "Alexandre-Etienne CHORON." mezidonhistoire.canalblog. N.p., 2009. Web. 4 Apr 2012.

This is a picture of the Theatre Francais where I performed as Cameille in Horace by Pierre Corneille: a drama that follows the life of Cardinal Richelieu.

Castorama , Bethany. "Les plus beaux cinemas de france." skyscrapercity.com. N.p., 2006. Web. 4 Apr 2012. <http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=313207&langid=5>.

This is the cover of the play "Andromaque." by Jean Racine in wich I portrayed Hermione.

Racine, Jean. "Quotes from the book of Andromache." .livelib.ru. N.p., 2012. Web. 4 Apr 2012. <http://www.livelib.ru/book/1000324624/quotes>.

This is the cover of the play by Racine called Bajazet in which I portrayed Roxane.  

Rogers, Dylan. "Dramatic Arts ." bibliopolis. Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America., 2012. Web. 5 Apr 2012.

This is a picture of my dear family friend Alfred de Musset. He was a poet who came to visit me backstage one evening and he gave me a letter from my former lover. 

Sandor Monique, Desyeux. "Littérature française du XIXe siècle." academic.ru. Wordpress MODx, 2010. Web. 5 Apr 2012.

This is the newspaper Journal des Debats in which a critic described me as an unskilled child, who possessed heart, soul, intellect.”

Planche, Geoffroy. "Le «Journal des débats." Ariane Genealogy. N.p., 2012. Web. 5 Apr 2012.

This is a picture of the inside of the Comédie Française the company and theater that was a huge part of my career.

Manaus, Jean. "La Règle de St Benoît et la vie monastique ." .jean-manaus. N.p., 2010. Web. 5 Apr 2012
This is a picture of the scenery of the tragedy "Le Cid,” from act 2 scene 2 in which I played the beautiful Chimene.
Houry, Yann. "Le Cid de Pierre Corneille." ralentirtravaux. alaxandria, 2012. Web. 5 Apr 2012.
This is the building outline of the School of Sacred Music in the Rue Vaugirard where I studied with many wonderful teachers.
Niedermeyer, Louis. ""Salle de Concerts Spirituels." culture.gouv.fr. N.p., 2004. Web. 5 Apr 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment